Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wow I havent had any time for studying, work has been crazy. Now I am ready to go. I got through chapter one and the first couple of lessons on CBT Nuggets. Tonight I am now going to reread chapter 1 and do all of the exercises. I have the rest of this week and then I will be in a class about a week, so no studying. It looks like I will push my date back to April 20th before I attempt the test. I have started with the Cisco Packet tracer and have finished the review from the ccent book. My goal is to set up a production network at the house so I can get some hands on experience. I will be trying to post every day this week and then will have to take a break next week. I also saw that 3 people saw this blog and that is more than I ever thought.

Thanks
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment